Wednesday

Camera updates

Today I wanted to talk to you all about cameras. If you run a blog or vlog you will know that your camera helps represent your blog or channel. Your photos or videos help get the message across that you mean business and you take pride in what you do.

I recently went to bestbuy to see what they have to offer, I really wanted to get out of filming my videos  with a webcam. I wanted to step up my game a bit. so I found a camera that was pretty decent and a good price under 200 dollars, filmed in HD and had a viewfinder.


SAMSUNG HMX-F90


Get the Best Shots with a 52x Zoom
720p HD Video Recording
One-Touch Sharing Button Lets you Quickly Upload your Videos to YouTube

The Samsung HMX-F90 Is a lightweight camera films in 720p HD, has a viewfinder and is able to take snapshots. I talked to the salesman about the options, if it had a rechargeable battery, can I record while its charging, all the usual questions and I liked my options so I said yes to the camera and walked around the store while holding the box to my new camera.

As I was walking through the Aisles, I spotted the most beautiful thing I have even seen.
The SONY NEX-5T. OMG! This this was amazing, the only thing it didn't do was juliann fries.
It had more bells and whistles than I knew what to do with. So impulsively I took that instead, mind you I was not talked into the purchase my the salesman, but my 15 year old, who said we will always have it and since she is a photography nut it was worth it. I did pay over 600 bucks for it and was kicking myself in the ass on the way home, asking myself, why did I do that? Do I really need that much camera?

SONY NEX-5T


16.1MP APS-C sensor
Up to 10 fps shooting
Fast Hybrid AF with phase detection
Full HD movies at 60p/60i/24p
Built-in Wi-Fi® and NFC
180° tiltable touchscreen
Up to ISO 25600
E-mount 16-50mm lens


I brought it home and immediately began playing with it, I even instagrammed it trying to get some gratification for my purchase, but the truth is I only felt worse.

I made one video with it and discovered that I am not ready for that much camera. There were features on this camera I would never use or never need to use.

So I returned it and went for the original camera I went to look at. Yes it doesn't do all those fancy things the other one did, but the price difference takes a lot of guilt off of me.

I do like the ease of the camera, the portability and the price.

DO you feel guilty after making a impulse buy? I know I do.


Thanks for Visiting, If you liked this post please Like & Share. Please Leave me a comment it lets me know you're there, leave your link behind :) Don't for forget to follow this blog! www.interwebschic.com