Friday

Big Giant Lashes, Oh my!

younique 3D fiber lashes, fiber lashes, eyelashes.get bigger lashes, fuller eyelashes, review,
*PR/Review


Hello, My Beauties!

Lately I have been trying to figure out how to take those types of photos you see on instagram and I cannot do this haha. I have found a spot in my house that gives me very flattering light, but now my camera phone absolutely sucks Moto G from motorola. So I am in need of a Camera again!

I have my camcorder, but nothing for taking actual photos, so blah!
I recently received a full size product of the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes from a beautiful lady named Becky Grey. Becky had seen my comment on Sissi's Beauty4Free2u Youtube channel and offered me a pair, how could I resist!

After playing with it and figuring it out I put together this little video so you can actually see and hear my thoughts and views on this product. Enjoy :)

Big Giant Lashes, Oh my!




*All Thoughts and Opinions are my own.
To order or for more information.You can contact Becky Grey.

Would fiber lashes stop you from wearing falsies?


Have a great day, stay blessed :)


Follow on Bloglovin