Thursday

MOTD and Other Stuff



Hello, beautiful!

I can't believe the first week of April is coming to a close already. I hope our summer doesn't zip by us this quickly. I wanted to share my motd (makeup of the day) with you all, I tried a new MAC quad  I received that belonged to my cousin and it didn't work for her, so I gave it a new home and have been loving it. I am not going to lie its pretty beat up, but not from use, just from being thrown in a makeup bag that hasn't been cleaned, I think ever! She loves makeup don't get me wrong, but I don't think she has ever had a vanity or something like it. Anyhoo, on to this motd.

MOTD




I wanted a natural finish with a touch of drama and the drama is always in my eyes.

I primed my eye with UD Primer Potion.
I applied Mac Luna colour base in frost to my eyes.

I went in with Brash (VP) from Mac all over the lid.
Nanogold (L) went in the outer corner.
Spiced Chocolate (M) in the crease.

I smudged some UD 24/7 in zero on the lash line.
Applied Sonia Kashuk Gel liner in Ebony to add depth on the lash line.

I blended Spiced Chocolate and ebony to the lower lash line.
I finished with a coat of Clump Crusher my favorite mascara.

Image courtesy of polyvore.
This is a limited edition Palette and is no longer on the MAC website .


For my face I did my usual.

Primer: CoverGirl & Olay simply ageless serum primer.
Base: L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB cream.
Foundation: Makeup For Ever Matte Velvet +.
Highlight: CoverGirl & Olay simply ageless eye corrector.
Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me.
Setting powder: Sue Devitt triple C-weed pressed powder.
Contour: Smashbox MC2 Palette suntan bronzer.
Blush: Smashbox MC2 Palette Apricot.
Highlighter: Smashbox MC2 Palette Shimmer.
Lips: Revlon Colorstay lipstick in Front Row
Lip liner: MAC Nightmoth.

I love this look and my new, but recently loved palette.

Other Stuff!

Okay! So Later on tonight I am going to find out who won my 250 subscriber giveaway on YouTube. I am so excited I can hardly wait to announce the winner! I also won a Giveaway from Hope at Beauty&Bliss, I can't wait!! I have some interesting products being sent to me by various companies and everything sounds fabulous to try, so far everything that I have been sent has been amazing and I appreciate the companies for giving the Squid a chance :) YouTube is being evil tonight! It took 145 minuets to upload a 8 minute video! Which will be a brow routine featuring the brows I am wearing in the photo so check it out.







Chat ya later!



(Some links shown may be affiliated.)  Thanks for visiting! Please like & share this post. Leave me a comment and don't forget to leave your blog links :) Follow this blog with Bloglovin