Wednesday

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate suede



Hello, beautiful!

As we all know spring brings everything to life and makes way for summer, with that comes heat and humidity. Don't get me wrong I love summer, but I could do without the sticky. That being said when summer comes around I do choose lighter and brighter shades to wear especially on my lips, but to be honest I hate the feeling of something on my lips. I mean it's summer time for sipping cold iced tea and ice cream cones and I personally don't want anything on my lips or anything I have to touch up often.


Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede



Runway


Silhouette



FrontRow

All of the lipsticks have great staying power and feel very creamy when applied. They can dry out a bit, but don't lose the pigmentation. They are buildable if you don't like a sheer wash of color. They do have a bit of shimmer to them, but nothing overboard.

I like these lipsticks for summer time and the colors are truly spring inspired.

Have you tried these lipsticks?

Products were purchased myself, all thoughts and opinions are my own.


(Some links shown may be affiliated.)  Thanks for visiting! Please like & share this post. Leave me a comment and don't forget to leave your blog links :) Follow this blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Front Row looks like such a pretty color. I don't like when lippies have shimmer in them..hmmm, and they are drying...I don't know, I am not into that either LOL! Thanks for sharing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lipsticks have been such a rage here.Love the second and third shade
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like silhouette, but I have not tried these as of yet. Thanks for sharing this post. :) Have a great day

    ReplyDelete