Friday

Garnier The Package




Hello, beautiful!

I just recieved a package from Garnier as a Klout perk full of goodies to try and review. I was expecting a package, but nothing like this! It was full of items that just hit the market this february and I am super excited to try them.
I wanted to do a quick post to just share what I received, the reviews will posted at later dates. so here it is!

Garnier The Package.












I cant wait to try these out, but I don't know where to start? What do you think I should try first?



(Some links shown may be affiliated.)  Thanks for visiting! Please like & share this post. Leave me a comment and don't forget to leave your blog links :) Follow this blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. You got hooked UP! I would try the 5 second blur for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... Awesome stuff you got there dear :) !! have a nice weekend love !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. im waiting for mine, they sent me an email that it was delayed! ahhhggg! but i ended up purchasing the Miracle Blur in love with it! I love your new site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the same email, but I found it in my spam folder lol! I love the blur its so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! you too. I cant believe it! there is so many products haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blur is lovely and cheaper then the l'oreal one, but its the same company so who knows haha.

    ReplyDelete