Wednesday

Thank you!





Hello, My Beauties!

First I want to say that I missed you all very much and I am so glad to see how everyone has grown with their blogs and you tubes channels!! I love the support I have gotten through email and messages from all of you, but I have to confess there has been one person who has helped me through this big transition in my life and her name is Ashley Maria.



Ashley is one of the first people I have met through blogging and she has been there ever since. She has supported me and lifted me up when I was down in the dumps. During my chaos I reached out to Ashley and Asked if she could help keep my blog going, while I was having my melt down and as always she was there like a bear, ready to help in anyway she could.



There are no words to explain how much this simple act of kindness has helped me. She took something that was a burden to me during my issues and lifted a stress from me and gave me a much needed break, For that alone I can never thank her enough.


I don't know how to thank you, but I can tell you what I wish for you.
I wish you every happiness your heart desires. I wish you love and a warm heart from someone who deserves you and cherishes you everyday. I wish you success in all your endeavours.  You are the best and I hope that every person you meet on your journey in life experiences your awesomeness.





Love you Ash. Thanks for everything baby girl :)

You can fall in love with Ashley on her blog too.











Follow on Bloglovin