Friday

Week Round up! Things I blogged About.



Hello, My Beauties!

I can't Believe the week is up already! But I am glad its friday :) I have no special plans for the weekend, besides lounging in my pajamas and cuddling with my chunky monkey man, Alan my 3 year old. Today I wanted to share with you this weeks posts and speacial behind the scences stuff of TheMakeupSquid.com



Week Round up! Things I blogged About.


I took these pictures weeks before I wrote these posts, I have learned to just take my camera out and click away at everything and decide which product I want to blog about. I usually sit down on sundays and write a weeks worth of posts, not including weekends, because I have learned that the weekend is very slow with traffic in the blogging world, so I just dont do it. Doing it this way keeps my week cleared up for other things, like youtube, reading other blogs and responding to comments and the like.

I love a nice clean background when photographing products, so I use the sun and some card stock paper, however I am looking for a flat wipeable surface as the products sometimes ruin the paper.

I started taking photos with my husbands old NIKON it is better than my phone in regards to stability and way better than my camcorder which is mostly built for video.

PicMonkey.com has become my favorite place to edit, crop, watermarks my photos. They have a great little brightening tool, that helps a lot when I can't get things just right lighting wise.

I have been on a FONT craze lately, I think I have used all of the fonts on pic monkey in one way or another and I wish they would release more! I feel fonts add more life to the blog post thumbnails and gives it personality.

This Weeks Post



Wet N' Wild Liquid Liner.

Switching my Commenting System.

Lip Liner.


Bronzer.


Thats a wrap folks!