Wednesday

Too Faced Bronzer Beach Bunny


Hello, My Beauties!

With summer quickly approaching I am getting ready for summer! Summer always means me wearing less foundation and going for a more sun kissed look. When I want to achieve a natural glowing from within look, I always reach for my Beach Bunny from Too Faced. I do not contour with this as it can be a bit to shimery for my taste as a contour shade, but as a all over color look, I love it especially for my skin tone.




When I was younger I use to tan a lot, everyday a few hours in the sun with no SPF! I would always get this beautiful golden color that I did love, but as I got older and wiser, I knew I had to stop and so I did. I am not going to lie I miss it for sure, but I found a way to get something similar with this bronzer.

Too Faced Bronzer Beach Bunny 




As you can see It has four different colors all shimmer, that can be used individually or swirled together for a soft glow. I love using a big fluffy brush for this, like a large powder brush, something thats going to cover a large portion of my face. With a light hand this will give you a beautiful lit from within summer glow.

I love the velvety texture and the buildability of this product, which can go from a day at the beach to a tiki bar in the evening. Alone with a little concealer and some mascara and you are ready for any summertime madness.