Saturday

How To Welcome Your Blog Readers



Hello, My Beauties!

Hope your having a great weekend. I have been at it again! I have made some changes to my blog and if you know me, you will know that I am going to tell you about them and how to do it yourself! Sharing is caring and I love you guys so why not! Today I want to share with the benefits of  welcoming your readers to your blog.




How To Welcome Your Blog Readers.


First of all a welcome message can let your visitors know what your blog is about, what they can expect from you as well as what you expect from them. It is also good to add a  follow button right below your message.

This message should be simple and to the point and placed under your header and navigation bar. basically right above your actual posts. 

I didn't use the text gadget in blogger because the fonts are just plain and ugly, I wanted something that matched my blog layout, so I went with doing it through adding it in HTML format.