Saturday

Top 10 uses of Argan Oil and How to spot a fake


Argan oil is sometimes called liquid gold and is an ancient beauty product that has been used by moroccan women for over 700 years. Those process to extract argan oil from the small seeds is very time consuming, but worth the wait. Argan oil like many other great products has many counterfeits.

How to spot a fake.

Read the ingredients. The packaging should read 100% argan oil or 100% argania spinosa kernel oil, many companies especially from China add only 1% of the oil and claim argan oil as the main ingredient.

Another way to spot a fake is the bottle, pure argan oil is always placed in a dark glass bottle to preserve the oil and its benefits, be wary of anything claiming to be argan oil in another type of container. Light breaks down argan oils healing and restorative properties.

Argan oil is so difficult and time consuming to extract the price for a pure bottle should cost around $25 and up. There is no such thing as cheap argan oil.

Pure argan oil has a mild nutty scent, anything with a strong scent or no scent at all have been heated during production process.

100% pure argan oil should be smooth and silky absorbing into your hair and skin in minutes.

Argan oil can be used by anyone regardless of skin type.


Top 10 uses of Argan Oil


1. Face Moisturizer. I apply at night and wake with a soft and healed face and any breakouts are healing with visible results.

2. Hydrating Toner. Add a few drops of argan oil to your favorite facial toner to hydrate and tone simultaneously.

3. Rejuvenating & Brightening Face Mask.  Add a few drops of argan oil to your store-bought mask or make your own.

4. Exfoliating Lip Scrub and Moisturizer – To smooth and moisturize your lips I apply a small amount to my lips twice a day.

5. Leave-on Conditioner I apply this to damp hair two drops and style as usual.

6. Hair Styling Shine.When your hair is dry, I only use 1 drop for the method.

7. Overnight Hair Treatment. Massage this to scalp and hair with a shower cap overnight and wash in the morning.

8. Cuticle and Heel Softener. I use argan oil in my dry areas and I love it.

9. Body and Bath Oil.  I am a after oil after shower girl and I love it, I think argan oil is taking over my virgin olive oil obsession.

10. Brush conditioner. I add just one drop of argan oil to my brush cleanser and my brushes have never been softer.

I received this bottle of argan oil from Lavina skin care as a free gift with their Lavina skin care hydrating facial serum.
The review for the serum http://www.themakeupsquid.com/2014/03/lavina-skincare-hydrating-facial-serum.html
Lavina Skin Care http://lavinaskincare.com/

Have you tried 100% Pure Argan Oil? How do you use it?




(Some links shown may be affiliated.)  Thanks for visiting! Please like & share this post. Leave me a comment and don't forget to leave your blog links :) Follow this blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love to use it to give myself a nice facial lymphatic massage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those sounds so good! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete