Sunday

Urban Decay SmashBox MC2 Palette Matte Comparison

Hello, beautiful!

Today was a lazy Sunday, I didn't sleep until 7am and I was just in a blah mood, so into the shower I went.
The shower felt great and got me in a good mood, thinking about what to film and which product I wanted to blog about today.

I dried and flat ironed my hair, then it was makeup time and let me tell you, no matter how I tired I couldn't get a look going. I used the Naked Basics Palette and the Smashbox Master Class Palette, now if you can't get a look out of those two palettes combined, then something is wrong! So I literally tried three times, meaning taking it off and trying again! So I finally gave up and said not tonight.

Heart broken I began to pack my toys away and was trying to figure out why my shadows wouldn't blend or stay put on my eyes, I noticed that the Naked Basics Palette and the SmashBox MC2 Palette have the same colors and I wanted to compare the two palettes against each other.




As you can see they are very much alike besides the second color from the left.
With a touch test they both feel nice, but Naked Basics feels velvety but dryer.


They are all matte shades and as you can see The Naked basics is way more pigmented.
The MC2 Palette Blends a lot easier.



The MC2 Palette has 28 shadows, 6 blush bronzers and 2 highlighters, as well as four gel liners.




Naked basics has 6 shadows total, one of which is a shimmer used for a brow highlight.

I love both of these Palettes, but for some reason NB is very hard for me to work with in regards to blending. I find myself reaching for the SBMC2 Palette more.

Thanks for visiting! Please like & share this post. Leave me a comment and don't forget to leave your blog links :)

1 comment: