Monday

The Relationship Daily




Hello beautiful!

If you follow me anywhere on the interwebs, you may have seen my posts about relationships and the like.
I am going through a separation right now and I am not sure where its going to end. What I am sure of however is that my happiness and peace of mind will be at the center of my decision.

I also looked online to try to find a blog or something pertaining to relationships and nothing that really spoke to me popped up. I wanted a site where I could hear someone's opinions on what I was going through, someone to understand and it is sad that I couldn't get that.

So I created a relationship blog, a place where I can state what's going on in my heart and mind pertaining to what I am going through and the only opinion I will have to fall back on will be yours.

 The Relationship Daily. I wrote this blog to give people hope in their decisions about their relationships and to fight stereotypes in relationships.

www.therelationshipdaily.blogspot.com



(Some links shown may be affiliated.) Thanks for visiting! Please like & share this post. Leave me a comment and don't forget to leave your blog links :)

1 comment:

  1. If you need to chat, Im always only an email away. zoe.nyc@hotmail.co.uk Ive been through an awful separation and divorce so I might be able to offer a friendly ear xx

    ReplyDelete