Thursday

Google Adsense updating your address to get verified.

Google Adsense updating your address to get verified. interwebschic.com


Okay so I have had my Google Adsense account for a while now, but I never verified it and have moved since the time I created the account. Now that I am ready to verify it, I went to the verify page and it showed my old address. After updating my address in my profile, it still showed my old address in the verify address section.

I got scared because Google only gives you a limited amount of tries to verify and each one takes weeks if not months to complete and I didn't want to mess anything up so I went on a interwebs search and found out that my tax info needed to be updated to the current address. After making the changes I  noticed it did not update in the verify section. So I let it sit for a couple of days thinking it would update later.

No good. So I finally gave up and said I am clicking that damn verify button and let the chips fall where they may. To my surprise once I clicked the button an message popped up asking me if my address was current.

So bottom line is google won't update the address until you hit that button. So verify all you want :)
Google should have a note beside the verify button letting you know what will happen instead of leaving you in limbo.



Thanks for Visiting, If you liked this post please Like & Share. Please Leave me a comment it lets me know your there, leave your link behind :) Don't for forget to follow this blog! www.interwebschic.com

1 comment:

  1. it was very useful advice Laurie!

    ReplyDelete