Friday

7 tips that will save your brows


We have all done it, you know what I am talking about. We over plucked our eyebrows to the point of no return. Either pencil thin or complete chunks missing, young or old it didn't look good.

Over the years I have had my battles with my brows thick and thin and as I got older and learned from my mistakes, I have learned what not to do, to my brows and that brings us to this post.


7 tips that will save your brows themakeupsquid.com




Tip 1. Shape

Find a eyebrow shape that suits your face, sometimes what we want isn't always best for us.

Tip 2.  Plucking

If your going to pluck, start with just a clean up first. Stray hairs only, then decide if you NEED to proceed.

Tip 3.  Time

When plucking,  pluck one hair at a time and look at your eye brow from a distance.

Tip 4. Point of View

When your plucking or filling  in always and I repeat ALWAYS look away for a bit every so often, then look at your brows. You may like what you see.

Tip 5. Growth

If you are trying to grow your brows out don't apply moisturizer or lotion to your brows. Most moisturizers thin facial hair out and we don't want this for our brows.

Tip 6.  Oil

Olive oil applied every so often to your brow area will promote growth, if you have over plucked.

Tip 7. Filling in

Find a fill in method that works for you, pencil, gel, powder, etc. Do what you are comfortable with and gives you the best results for you and your brows.

So I will leave you with this. If our eyes are the windows to our souls, then Eyebrows are the gates.
Remember our brows are sisters not twins.


Thanks for visiting! Please like & share this post. Leave me a comment and don't forget to leave your blog links :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice tips and also amazing blog ! Let me know if you want to follow me and I will follow you too.
    halfpastwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice tips, I didn't know about the olive oil helping them grow

    http://princesscandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great points. I have spaces in my eyebrows that just refuse to grow back. I also will never in my life get my eyebrows to look the same. They have two different shapes and its quite annoying. I have tried to grow them out but hair grows in some spots but not others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips Laurie! I had no idea olive oil helped with growth! Thanks for sharing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned a lot from this article! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award on blog. I hope you are having a lovely day! (:

    ReplyDelete