Saturday

Calling All Up and coming YouTubers!

Calling all youtubers interwbeschic.com



Ok so you made a video and now you want some followers!! Well, today I am going to try something with you all.

 I want to create a directory of as many new and up and coming YouTubers as we can get.

All you have to do is:

leave a link below to your channel.

Your channels name.

and what your channel is about.

I will then create a seperate page with a link to your channel as well as a link in this post.

Throughout February I will be posting a link to this post on all my social networks for maximum exposure. all I ask is that you return the favor and subscribe to those who subscribe to you!

Let give everyone a chance to shine! No matter what type of videos you make , All are welcome.
No adult content please.

Thanks for Visiting, If you liked this post please Like & Share. Please Leave me a comment it lets me know your there, leave your link behind :) Don't for forget to follow this blog! www.interwebschic.com