Tuesday

Being true to myself and my blog



being true to you www.interwebschic.com
Google Images

I can't do it. I tried and I just can't.

I got my domain name www.interwebschic.com, I changed my banner to reflect my personality and my interests, which I will probably change again since there are some aspects missing.

Interwebs Chic, is it pronounced Chick or sheek? I have no idea but either way I like it.
I woke up with a fire in my soul today and I liked it. I woke with a determination for my blog as I didn't like the direction it was going in. So I decided that no one is going to decide my fate or the direction of my blog.

I was so afraid that if I posted a rant after posting a blog tip people weren't going to like it and drop my blog.
But today that all changed.

I am not writing for you! I am not even thinking about you when I write, so why should I care what you think?


being true to you www.interwebschic.com
Google Images



I write for me. I write because there are things I want to share with you, things that might make something somewhere easier for you and in order for me to accomplish this I have to be me and I am not single sided, I am every sided.

I cannot have this blog be just about one thing. It has to be about everything I think or care about posting.
I want to help others with their blogs by sharing what ever I learn as I go on my own personal blogging journey, but I also want to share things that tic me off, things that make my day extra special even if its as little as hearing my favorite song at 4 a.m.


being true to you www.interwebschic.com
Google Images

I want to write about the process of making banners and images for blogs.
I want to write about how to add your comment link after losing it.
I want to write about how my husband makes my blood boil and I have to remind myself that putting a grown man in a closet is a crime somewhere in the world.
I want to write about how my three year old knows how to buy apps on my smart phone.
I want to write about my 16 year old son who won't talk to me.

I want to write about what ever I want to write about and if you are here for only one thing, I am sorry.
I am not a one thing person, so this blog will be about me and whatever that entails, the good, the bad and yes I dare say it, the ugly. eww.

being true to you www.interwebschic.com
Google Images


So I hope you stay, I hope you follow, I hope my insanity makes some type of sense to anyone out there somewhere on the interwebs.


Thanks for Visiting, If you liked this post please Like & Share. Please Leave me a comment it lets me know your there, leave your link behind :) Don't for forget to follow this blog! www.interwebschic.com

2 comments:

  1. You go girl
    I look forward in reading all
    Of it the good the bad and the ugly
    Hugs & kisses ❤️

    ReplyDelete