Sunday

The Sunshine Award :)




The Beautiful Girls at 20/30Glam nominated me for The Sunshine Award!
20/30Glam are two beautiful ladies Julie and Ashley and they are amazing and so sweet. I don't think I would have made it this far without their love and support! so if you are wise you will go check them out and become friends with them super fast they are just full of love a fun stuff!

The Sunshine Award is "given to those who inspire us and bring 'sunshine' into our lives."


There are a few simple rules for the Sunshine Award:
*Include Award Logo in or on your blog post.
*Link to the person who nominated you
*Answer 10 questions about yourself
*Nominate other bloggers to give this award to.





1. If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would buy and why?
I would by six houses one for each child, so that they would always have a place to call home when I am gone, so there goes that million hehe :)

2. Do you have any pets and if so, what are they? And their names?
We have a hamster and we call him Flynn, I don't know why that's what our 15 year old name him.

3. Who is your favorite beauty guru and why?
Its a toss up between Kandee Johnson and GossMakeupArtist. Goss teaches you something in every video. Kandee Johnson because she is just down to earth and crazy and I like that.

4. What kind of blog posts do you like to write the most?
Sharing info, tips and advice type stuff so everyone can grow and learn from each other :).

5. Name a few of your favorite bloggers and what you like about their blog.
Omg to many to mention but I can tell you they all belong to my girls! ( you know who you are so stop smiling at the screen like a crazy person).

6. If you could take a 2 week vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go, and who would you take with you?
I would go to NYC to see my sister, I would take my family because they would probably end up dead if I left them for two weeks.

7. If you could only wear one brand of makeup for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Makeup-forever or Urban Decay.

8. Describe your favorite casual outfit?
Yoga pants,a tank and a comfy hoodie.

9. What is your Favorite Holiday?
Thanks Giving

10. What Fall TV series are you looking forward to watching, (If any.)
I don't watch to much TV but if I had to choose it would be the Newsroom on HBO.

Now I think I have to ask 10 Questions.

1. What do you Love about Blogging?
2. What was your first beauty product?
3. If you had to choose City or Suburb and why?
4. Whats your shoes size?
5. Whats you favorite music genre?
6. Do you like tags like this one and why?
7. your favorite animal?
8. Star Wars or Star Trek?
9. Do you have a YouTube channel? and if so add a link.
10. Favorite meal to cook?

Okay I think that's it, now my nominees are!
If you vlog on YouTube you can do it there also just let me know so I can check it out!

Amy at http://lifeasamy1.blogspot.com/
Pilar at http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com/
Denine at http://blondeneenelovesbeauty.blogspot.com/
Teri on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/SchoolBelleBeauty
Renny at http://sincerelyrenny.blogspot.com/

If you were nominated already sorry not sorry :)