Saturday

Maybelline FitMe Foundation Stick Review



Hello friends! Today I will be reviewing the Maybelline FitMe Foundation Stick.
I have heard a lot of things about this foundation and none of it had been bad, so I wanted to see for myself what all the hype is about. 

The packaging:  I really like the packaging, it looks like a giant lipstick. It has a clear lid so you can see the product. I like the fact that you can totally recess the product into the tube, so there are no worries about taking a gash at the foundation itself. It is perfect for taking it anywhere you don't need a brush or sponge your fingers will do fine. All in all its a cute fat tube and if you are like me and love the noises beauty products make when opening or closing them, then you will love this! It has the cutest clicking sound hehe :)

Now on to the good stuff!

This Foundation boasts: Maybelline.com says: Our first gel stick foundation with an anti-shine core
Fresh gel foundation blends to a natural matte finish
Lightweight powders in the anti-shine core instantly dissolve excess oil.

The Product: I love it! It goes on so smooth, It reminds me of those coco butter sticks my Grandmother used to apply to us kids when we were younger. It just glides on so soft, so smooth and the blending! I cant say enough about it, it's like it just melts into your skin becoming apart or you. no heaviness, no caked on feeling, just you.

The Coverage: I did apply this in two coats, the first coat was great and covered up my redness, but I usually wear a full coverage foundation and this went on so smoothly I just couldn't stop at just one, even though one would have been fine, I wanted to see what this lil guy could do, so I went in. Wow, I got a full coverage from this product in two light layers. I applied 3 swipes to my cheeks 1 across the forehead and one my chin. I did this twice and it was perfect!

The Finish: On application of this product there is a hint and I mean a hint of a sheer shine, once you blend it out it goes into a soft sheer matte.

The Conclusion: Buy it, Try it, Love it. This is a great product and does as it claims.

Have you tired this foundation yet? Let me know!

Thanks for reading and have a great day :)