Sunday

How blogging has changed my life.


A lot has changed in the short time I have been blogging, I see things differently now.

I have made some great friends through blogging, they have given me support and love that I never thought I would receive in such a short amount of time.

With my family, they have learned that Blogging is apart of my daily life.
When I wake up I check my email for updates, comments, mentions or any other kind of interaction with my blogging buddies or any one else. I actually read my emails now instead of just skimming the subject line and mass deleting them.

My Phone is always in use and losing battery life while I keep up with blogs I follow and my girls ( blogging buddies).

My brain is constantly flowing with ideas for posts and videos, but I always check to see if there is someone doing said idea, I don't want to copy anyone's work.

I am looking at other peoples videos in a different light, knowing now how hard it actually is to put up a video, there is a lot of work involved.

My family learned that there is more to me then just cleaning and cooking hehe :)

I get inspired now by things I would have just looked over before and not thought twice about it.

I see cosmetics and beauty products in a different light also. I look for textures, pigments and over all quality of the product, not just what it can do for me.

I also learned not to say things like fuck it, Shit or my favorite fuck'em, because I know people are watching me, so I learned to read what I write before I post. Inside of me is a drunken sailor waiting to get out!

Over all My life has changed through blogging and I love it. I love the fact that I can  express myself about something I feel passionate about.

This can go on for days so I will stop here.

So, how has Blogging changed your Life?