Sunday

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss

The Lovely Ladies at TwentyThirtyGlam Did a review everyone should check out on a wet and wild lip gloss. This got me thinking about my favorite lip gloss. The Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss.

I'm not really big on lip gloss, But I love this.

It doesn't leave my lips sticky.
It doesn't contain a lot of glitter which I love.
It glides on smooth adding a nice shine to any lip color.
I went with the color Snow Pink Because I don't like glosses that add color to my lipstick, I really just want to add some shine and this works!

As you can see in the swatch its very translucent which I don't mind.
Has good staying power it does fade leaving you with a nice natural sheen. It goes on smooth. I have been using it as a lip stick blender when i'm doing an ombre lip which works wonderful. It wipes away clean, doesn't leave a film after removal like many glosses out there.


I highly recommend the product to anyone who is into lip gloss
or anyone who is new to lip gloss. Great product for the price.
I Cant remember what I paid for it but I do know it was under $10 at CVS.

Check out TwentyThirtyGalm

Have you tried this Lip Gloss yet?