Monday

A little about me.

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce my self properly. My Name is Laurie, I am 37 and I live in South Carolina. I have four wonderful children and a great husband who supports me because I told him to.

I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome into the community. I am going into this alone, for reasons I will keep to myself, I have none of my personal friends or family that know of my blog or Youtube channel. So i'm alone is this sea of people with just my laptop and a four year old camera. I know one day they will find out, but i'd rather them find out on their own.

See a woman putting herself out there, on the net, Youtube is frowned upon, but I cant help it. I have to do this if not I feel like something inside of me is going to die.

Beauty and makeup have been a passion of mine for years now. I truly Love it with every ounce of my being, it makes me happy. Almost too happy.

I don't claim to be a expert. I don't claim to know everything about beauty, But I do know what I know.
And I know I love this. I love sharing, ideas, products as well as learning new things from you all.

I also know I don't have good grammar so if I mess up please let me know so I can correct my mistakes.

I hoped this helps you get to know me a little better and if there is anything else you would like to know about me please feel free to ask.

Have a great and wonderful day!

Laurie M. Themakeupsquid.