Sunday

Just to say thanks!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has followed my blog, followed me on twitter, liked me on Facbook, Instagram, Pintrest, Tumblr and any other social network I am on.

My family and I have been going through a lot these past few months. There have been times where I have looked around and said Oh, my God, I need a break. A break from life and all the havoc it can bring in the blink of an eye to a once peaceful life. I always wanted to blog and vlog about beauty but never had the guts or the right frame of mind to do so. I love it so much I cannot even comprehend a life without it. I mean I feel that if I don't do this something inside of me will die.

Right now isn't the best time to do this, But it gives me a peace of mind and the courage to face anything that life brings my way. You guys give me that whether its in a comment, re-tweet, sub or a like. You guys have become my strength. I just want to say thanks for being who you are, because you being you helps me be a better me :)

Now, don't get me wrong I am not perfect at it. But, I know how passionate I am about it.
I know that  now, after I have started no one and I mean no one can take this away from me.
It's not only the blog or vlog that has me feeling this, it is you guys and gals.

Everyone of you inspire me to become more then where I come from, more then what I was told I could be.
This is a very big and important thing for me, to know that you support me and are there for me even though it is just makeup.

Everyday I make a new friend, learn something new from someone thousands of miles away and I love each and everyone of you for it. So the next time someone tells me "its just makeup". I will respond "No it isn't and it is sad that you don't understand".

I love all the friends I have made and cherish everyone of you and If I forget to add you to a shout out or a tweet please understand that my list of friends is growing everyday and twitter only gives me 140 characters!

Love you guys <3

Thanks for listening :)