Sunday

This and That Tag!

My girl @ Beauty4free2u  tagged me! Who was tagged by Betti2bootbeauty She has a great blog, you guys and gals should check her out she is a beauty.

O.k Lets get to the tag :)

MAKEUP:

1. Blush or Bronzer- I am a bronzing fool :)
2. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick- Lipsticks are very formal. I am a lip gloss girl.
3. Eyeliner or Mascara- Well I can wear eye liner without mascara, so mascara it is.
4. Foundation or Concealer- Is this a real question? both of course.
5. Natural or Colored Eye Shadow- Natural with a pop of color like a navy liner. Lovely :)
6. Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow- pressed. Loose products make me nervous.
7. Brush or Sponge- Depends on what I am doing to my face :)

Nails:

1. Opi or China Glaze- Opi!
2. Long or Short- medium- Active length! I need to be able to pull objects out of my sons mouth at any time! He likes to chew on things :)
3. Acrylic or Natural- I would love natural but they wont grow :(  so acrylic when I can.
4. Bright or Dark- Depends on my mood.
5. Flower or No Flower- I am not a flower girl. I do like lines and polka dots!

Body:

1. Perfume or Body Splash- Body Splash everyday Perfume if i am actually going to interact with other humans.
2. Lotion or Body Butter- I don't use Lotions. I have been using oils for about 10 years now and I am never going back!
3. Body Wash or Soap- Eeeow-soap? Who still uses that? I'll just leave beauty4free2u's  answer I like it and feel the same. :)
4. Lush or other- ? Lush! please.


Fashion:
Love fashion, my favorite designer at the moment: I don't have a favorite fashion designer I like, what I like.

1. Jeans or Sweat Pants - Leggings
2. Long sleeves or short sleeve?  Short but, I always wear a cardigan. I am always cold!
3. Dress or Skirt?  Dress
4. Scarves or Hat- Scarves in any color, I really like a thing scarf nothing too bulky.
5. Studs or dangling earrings- Studs
6. Necklace or bracelet- Both If i am wearing a necklace I need a braclet also and vise versa.
7. Heels or flats- depends on my mood
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots - riding.
9. Jackets or hoodies - ohh, hoodies.
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe-  Charlotte Russe I am over 21 but I have found some nice pieces in there.

Hair:

1. Curly or Straight- curly
2. Bun or Ponytail - I wear mine twisted up held by a law clip
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips - Bobby pin.
4. Hairspray or gel - depends on my mood
5. Long or short- Short
6. Dark or light- Dark
7. Side swept bangs or fully bangs - side swept.
8. Up or down- both!

Random:

1. Rain or shine- Sunshine is funshine
2. Summer or winter- I love them both equally.
3. Fall or spring- Fall
4. Chocolate or Vanilla- Chocolate.

People I tag are:

Ciaobella
20/30Glam
closbeaytspot
beautywithlily
myprettyobsessions
sikglam