Friday

Colgate Slim Soft Tooth Brush

Okay, I have to admit I was very skeptical on this tooth brush, I though, how good can a tooth brush be its just a tooth brush, right? Wrong!

Omg, this brush feels so good it like makeing love to your mouth!
And the bristles are so soft you can actually feel them getting in between teeth.
Also the bristles are so soft you can scrub your gums without worrying of any bruising or tearing.
They also included and trial size mouth wash and tooth paste.
As a trio they are great and the freshness last all day.

I am seeing a difference in teeth whitening I am a smoker and coffee drinker so its important to me to keep a bright smile and this definitely helps.

I will continues to use this brush and re-buy it when its time to renew!

I recieved the Colgate Slim Soft Tooth Brush compliments of  Influenster.com
this is a service that you sign up for and they offer free samples on all kinds or products.
I am happy I joined and happy for my new tooth brush! Thanks Infulenster and Colgate :)

sorry no pics the kids got to my box before I did LOL