Thursday

Beauty and the Drugstore

Hi, everyone. I hope you are all enjoying the season so far.

I wanted to share something I experienced in Walgreen's the other day. So I walked in and made a bee line for the beauty section as I always do :). And there were these two lovely ladies that worked there named Laura and Jessica. As soon as I entered asked if I needed any help, I responded with a "no, thanks, just looking". 

I browsed around and found this funky mascara tester.
Which was cool in the fact that it lets you see what you would look like with amazing lashes.

So as I wandered up and down the beauty section there they were walking with me talking among themselves about beauty products, stuff they like and have tried themselves.

Then it started, we talked and talked for what seemed like an hour about beauty products! It was great, They helped me find my perfect shade in Foundation, concealer and a pressed powder.

After I have gathered all me goodies it was time to check out and we headed over to the beauty check stand. I punched in my dads Walgreen's number (I always use my dads number because he fills his prescriptions in and doesn't understand the point system, and I am not going telling him). And she tells me I have 3000 points! I was like, wait! I will be right back and ran down and picked up a bronzer that was 4.99 thinking I would only pay 1.99, right?

No, Laura goes to the back of the store and brings out this folder full of coupons and finds the one for the bronzer and I ended up only paying 88 cents for a full size bronzer! I was so shocked that they were so helpful and all it took was a simple conversation! She gave me other coupons too that helped lower the total.

And this got me thinking, when we are sick and aren't feeling well we talk to the pharmacist and chat with them about what they think is best for us to use. But we never talk to the lady in the beauty section.

these young ladies offered to hold coupons for me next time I am in the store.

So my point is, make friends with the beauty lady at your local drug store they can lead you to great deals and they do know what they are talking about they are in there all day and use these products themselves so they kinda know whats up. And once they heard I was a BB they got even more excited! I am so glad I have met them and will continue going back to them again.

I have included a short video on the haul and the products I picked up that night hope you enjoy!




Have you had a drug store beauty experience like this?
I would love to hear it.

Thanks for listening and watching!
Have a great day :)