Saturday

Eye Primer Eggsperiment!



Eye Primers. We use them to enhance the color of our shadows and give us a smooth surface to work on.

The three eye primers I have used are the three pictured here.

they all claim to do the same thing, but do they all do as they claim?




I decided to do my own experiment on these three primers using an egg, yes an egg.
I let the egg get to room temperature before I started.

In this eggsperiment I was looking for three things. Color payoff, Smoothing effect and Staying power.
In the video you will see my results enjoy!
Oh, and if you like what you see please subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

Please watch and let me know what you think. I plan on doing other experiments like this is the future Please let me know if there is any other product I should test.