Thursday

Things you should do before its to late!

I didn't always take care of my skin when I was younger, and it caught up to me before I knew it.

Here are some things I regret not doing and think you younger ladies should keep up with.





Diane Keaton is one of my hero's and I hope I look as half as good as she does. Intelligent, witty and gorgeous! I'm giving Diane a Squiddy.






Things you should keep up with.

Treat your eye area better, they will start to wrinkle.
Protect your skin. child bearing will reek havoc.
Water, Drink it. Lots of it.
Moisturize Everything, Everyday.
Find your best eyebrow shape for your face shape and stay with it, it doesn't get any better.
Be gentle to your hair it's apart of you, don't kill it.
    Find a bra that compliments your shape, two sets ain't twice as nice
    Find your summer and winter shade in your favorite foundation.
    Use as many shimmery products as you can, because when you get older it wont look as nice.

    I will update this post regularly so follow my blog to keep up with this list.
   Also if anyone is seeing my videos on YouTube please gimme a like,comment or a sub.

   I love hearing your replies to my madness, please let me know your there in a comment, like or follow!

   Thanks, Love you guys!