Friday

Products I am loving right now

I have many products that I use daily. But there are only a selected few that I truly love, Here are a few that I won't live without.

Anastasia of Beverly hills Perfect Brow Pencil.
Anastasia.net says:
Anastasia specially designed this pencil to apply and blend color into the brow to achieve a brow look so natural it looks like your own. With a velvety-smooth pencil on one end and a built in brow brush on the other, this product is perfect for anyone who wants to achieve a fuller brow look. Portable and convenient to apply and blend color into the brow with less to carry in your makeup bag.

The Highlighter Pencil
This pencil brings subtle focus to the brow bone. Use the Matte side during the day to create a soft highlight.

The Lashes you can find them at www.ilovekara.com They Are AMAZING!!



What are your favorites?
And don't laugh at my madness!