Tuesday

Big Dramatic eyes!

Big dramatic eyes can be seductive, alluring, sexy and most of all confident. I love this look and to make it I was going through the makeup i collected here and there. You know the basket, box or drawer where you keep all that un-filable makeup in? yea that's the one. anyhoo, I found this old palette I think it was either a flea market or my sister and she knows how I feel about makeup. I can't throw it out no matter how bad it is. And this is Bad. So I kept it, and I used it today. It didn't go well. First of all the colors were very pigmented it was a mix of matte and shimmer. I just realized i don't know how to spell matte, Dad would be proud! Mean while back at the ranch. I should spell check that. Bright vibrant colors very much like a BH cosmetics palette. For Christmas 2010 I bought my sister in law the whole product line. One night a few days before christmas and many cocktails we started the i'll show you your gift if you show me mine game. She loved it, I loved it, the kids loved it. it was great!

So when I bought this I was like eww. so me being me I kept it, I never used it. Maybe subconsciously I just like what it brought to my makeup table. A click here a clack there. I love that noise! maybe I like that it can be a coaster or maybe, just maybe a palette for depotteds? I know that's not a word but I like it! Done right it could become a flat brush holder for traveling? Either way it's always there feeling un-loved un-wanted.

I began looking at its sleek good for a copy slim casing. Grabbing it flipping it over and opened. It was smashed here, smashed there but she was still there. Looking her over, deciding where tonight's Adventure will take us. Hot vixen or holly The Hottie Homemaker? NOT GOOD.

But I knew i needed to give her a little bit. So I did a managed to work something up.
I put up a Video of my adventure.

I would Love to hear if you have any un-lovables and how long have you had them? Screw yew Spellcheck!