Monday

Taking a break, some me time.


Hello, My Beauties!

I know I have been MIA from the blogging world for a while and to tell you the truth their has been no special reason other than I just plain needed a break. The crap has been hitting the fan and my wits were at an end. so I took a break, from posting and such. While on my little break I was noticing my skin was getting really flaky especially on my legs, so I went to Rite-Aid and picked up a few things. 



Taking a break, some me time.



I picked up one of these loofa things, I originally wanted a pair of those exfoliating gloves, but they were $6 and I know I have seen them for  $1, so I didn't get them. I got this loofa thingy for 2.99, because my skin was dying and screaming for exfoliation.  I use this all over my body in circular motions with a good thick body wash. With an after bath oil my skin just glows and feels alive again!



I am a face toner junkie, I am addicted. There are times when if I dont have a toner I wont wash, gross I know, but I cant help it!. I have been loving using Skinetica Anti-Blemish facial toner, but I can't always get my hands on it. Its at these times I return to old faithful. My Dickinson's Pore Perfecting toner. There are more than a few posts on this blog talking about this toner, because I love it to pieces and its always just a drugstore away.





Well, due to all the stress that has been my life for some time now, I have completely destroyed my nails, my cuticles look like they have been through a horrible battle and lost. I was using the Sally Hansen Nail thickener and I have to admit it worked great, but I got all goopy and I probably did something wrong as it would always buble on my nails and make them look like I had some weird nail disease. I saw this for 2.99 at Rite-Aid and figured i'd give it a try. It does not harden or thicken my nails, but it does promote growth, which for me isnt enough. My nails are brittle, thin and just plain wrong lol. So its good for what it is and something is better than nothing.



Getting Alan into the bathtub has become pretty much near impossible. There is a lot of yelling and a few tears, so after a few days of lingering stench, we compromised and agreed on the kitchen sink. The problem was once he was in there we couldn't get him out, not matter what we offered as bribery.  So I let him soak until he was all wrinkly, that freaked him out haha! He couldn't believe what happend to his skin, the thing he hates most is washing his hair and his ear, so we have to do a drive by sneak ninja move to get the job done. So he smells better for now anyway.





I did a BNN ( Beauty News Network ) video and uploaded it to youtube and it didn't get to many views and the only thing I can come up with is either no one liked the subject matter, which was on growing old gracefully and not injecting yourself with botox n such. Or that was the only episode that I didn't post to the blog. You can check out that video here.





I also changed the area where I am filming again and I love that I can now film at night without waiting for the sun! You can watch that video here too!






So thats pretty much what I have been up to. I have to tell you, Blogging when I want is such a joy compared to the pressure of OH MY GOD I NEED TO POST SOMETHING! 

Thanks for listening :) Love ya! xoxo






Follow on Bloglovin