Friday

PR COMPANIES AND PRODUCT REVIEWS



Hello, my beauties!

Today I am a little ticked off. I recently received some products to try out for review and even though the product went well enough I guess. I am ticked off about the size or the amount of product. 

Don't get me wrong I love my samples, But I feel samples are more for clients and customers, not beauty bloggers.  Any beauty blogger will need at least a two weeks worth of product to give a good honest review. 




Any company sending a one time use of a product is just crazy. How can I review and recommend a product to my readers after just one use? So I am going to create a page on my blog for PR companies to see when they consider me for a product review. My readers are important to me and so is the reputation I am creating here on themakeupsquid.com

PR COMPANIES AND PRODUCT REVIEWS


Review guidelines.

All products will be reviewed within 7 - 10 days after receiving them. Please include any information on your company/brand including social media and any hashtags. 

Please include any discount codes/coupons you would like mentioned.

COSMETICS

All cosmetics should at least be in deluxe sample size.
Enough to get four to five uses out off.

SKINCARE

Skincare products should be at least 2 weeks worth of products, 
as this is the amount of time it takes to see any change if any.

HAIRCARE

Hair Care products should be a months worth of product unless its a one time treatment.


PACKAGES AND MAILING

Send email to  themakeupsquid@gmail.com for my shipping info.







Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. El-The Beauty IsleFriday, May 02, 2014

    totally agree! there's no way i can give an honest review from a foil packet sample!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so correct! You can't get a true honest review without it being put to the test for a week or so! Totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree, you can't get a real grip on a product with only a small amount of product to go on!

    Paula at Beauty Lover xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right!thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes a week is more than enough time to judge a product :) Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad I found your blog, it has been very informative. Beautiful, well put together and a joy to read, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank your for the encouragement! I love that you enjoy it! you made my year! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete