Tuesday

Garnier Clean Plus




Hello, my Beauties!

Not just better clean , better skin.

Today I wanted to share with you my findings regarding the new Garnier Skin cleansing line called Clean Plus. They created this line with Skin type in mind, because there are a lot of cleansers out there that are good, but they do nothing for your skin type. This line offers skin cleansing for Normal, Oily, Dry and Acne prone skin. I have to admit when I first received this package I was a bit overwhelmed, there are a lot of great products here and I didn't know which to try first haha. So let's get into the review.



Garnier Clean Plus Line Review


REFRESHING REMOVER TOWELETTES



Okay so we can always use a good towelette to remove our makeup especially eye makeup. Now I do have issues with using wipes, I hate that they always irritate my eyes, however this was not the case with these Refreshing Remover wipes. These are oil free and they claim to be for normal skin, I have combination skin and they worked perfectly. It did remove all my makeup with one wipe and my face felt good after use, I didn't feel that OMG I need to wash my face feeling I usually get with wipes. I do like these and will repurchase.




INVIGORATING DAILY SCRUB

This Scrub is a gentle Gel scrub that instantly awakens skin and brings it back to life. I am a daily scrubber and I find that this works great with my Clarisonic. My skin feels clean and refreshed and it smells amazing it contains Peppermint, Jojoba beads and grape water extract. not only does it clean, but also polishes your skin. 



SHINE CONTROL CLEANSING GEL


 This is a bad mamajama right here. This is a gel cleanser with charcoal in it! It draws our impurities from your skin in the softest , gentlest way. It removes excess oil and it mattifies your skin. When I washed with this I was amazed how matte my skin was and after applying my moisturizers it still looked and felt matte. I love this to bits!



BLACKHEAD ELIMINATING SCRUB


If you suffer from blackheads, oily skin or acne this is the product for you. Its a gel formula scrub that draws out blackheads and mattifies skin at the same time. This is geared toward oily skin, but I have combination skin and I just love it.



NOURISHING CLEANSING OIL


Now, if you follow me anywhere you know that I am a oil junkie. Especially when it come to skin care. This is a gentle oil formula that helps take your makeup off as well as nourishing and soften your skin. This oil is geared toward dry skin and is very moisturizing. I like to use this at night to take the day off my face, it gets rid of everything even mascara.



SMOOTHING CREAM CLEANSER


This is a very interesting face wash as it is soap free, it like a creamy lotion type formula that instantly cleanses and softens your skin. I use this when my skin is feeling dry and needs some tlc.



PURIFYING FOAM CLEANSER


This lil guy gave me some problems as the pump wouldn't work for me properly so I just pumped and pumped to get the product out. This is geared towards Combination skin it bring balance to the T zone without over drying your skin. I like that it gently cleanses and softens skin, very luxurious feeling.The scent is amazing.


BALANCING DAILY EXFOLIATOR



This is another gel formula exfoliator that is geared toward combination skin types. It removes excess oil and with use it refines your skins texture. I love the scent of this product and I have noticed the it balances my skins combination area out. 



ROUND UP

I do use these products depending on what my skin needs. A little goes a long way with all of them. I do feel this line is a above normal drug store products, they have a very luxury feel to them. The scrubs textures are very comparable to the drbandt or the exfolikate scrubs that are sold in Sephora and Ulta. I will continue to use them as I have seen the promised results from all the products. Once again Garnier has set the bar pretty high for other drug store products.

All of these products retails for 7.99 at your local drug stores.

These products were provided courtesy of BeautyStat.com







Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I got the Blackhead Eliminating Scrub sample from Klout and really liked it.

    ReplyDelete