Monday

BEAUTY SECRETS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW

 brows, lips, lashes, skin


Hello, Beautiful!

When I hear the word secret, the things that come to mind are friends and their dirty little secrets. I mean there has to be someone in this big world that knows that stupid thing you did with you know who long ago. Right? Thank heavens, I thought it was just me :) What if we couldn't trust that person? What if that person decided to spill the beans? How would I handle it? What would I do? The horror!!

Well, thankfully I am at the stage in my life where I just don't care who knows what anymore. I can tell you it's a very liberating feeling. So since we are on the subject of secrets I wanted to share some secrets that I have found around the net pertaining to beauty and makeup. Some of these are tricks of the trade and some just make you go, aha! 




BEAUTY SECRETS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW

Skin

Adding that milk of magnesia works best on normal, oily, and combination skin and helps minimize pores, evens out skin tone, and keeps foundation from oxidizing and changing color. I know during the summer months I am going to be doing this for sure.

Lashes

Bring lashes out with gel eyeliner and a lash curler, First, take the lash curler and paint the liner on the sponge area of the lash curler. Wait about 10 to 15 seconds to let the liner dry slightly. Then, place the curler as close to the lash line as possible, hold for a few seconds, and release. After, apply a few coats of clear mascara to finish the look. It creates the perfect full lash and defined lash line but the look is a bit more natural and edgy. This sounds so nice for the days when you want a little something, but don't wanna go all the way.

Lips

Trace the outer edge of the top lip with a highlighter, concentrating the product at the Cupid’s bow and fading out towards the outer edges, a pearled cream highlighter is perfect for creating this effect. I personally do this often as my lips are disappearing as I get older, 

Brows

Dust a bit of translucent powder using a small brush over your brows before setting them with a tinted brow gel, it immediately boosts the brow hairs and amplifies your natural brow shape even if you have fine or thin brows. Then just fill in any sparse areas with a pencil to get the definition you need. I know my powders always enhance my facial hair, so this makes sense to me.

Do you have any secrets to tell? Do share, I promise I won't tell.



Follow on Bloglovin