Monday

Ultra Lift Transformer Anti-Age Skin Corrector


Hello, Beautiful!

I have another lil miracle in a tube for you. First, let me tell you that I was afraid to us this product. I was thinking okay this thing is going to irritate me and cause major breakouts, but for the sake of the blog I had to try it.

The smell is typical Garnier, nicely scented. The texture is nice and creamy, but not goopy. Application in very nice and feels great on your skin. I have to say it did tighten up my skin. Have you ever used those under eye rollers that tightened up the eye area? Well this is that for your whole face. My face felt firm, but soft. I did notice a immediate difference in the look of my pores and overall complexion. I like the feeling, as it feels like a veil on my face protecting my skin as well as making my skin look better. It does have a transforming effect to it, but nothing like a bb cream.

I do like to layer this with the Garnier 5 sec blur, thats when I see wow results and my skin looks very nice with these two matched up. My makeup requires less blemish fixing and less foundation.
 5 second blur review http://www.themakeupsquid.com/2014/04/garnier-5-second-blur-instant-smoother.html



Ultra Lift Transformer Anti-Age Skin Corrector

Garnier says:

As skin ages, wrinkles and loss of firmness occur, and skin begins to look less smooth and less luminous. Some anti-aging creams take time to help correct the signs of aging, but you want to see a more immediate transformation. 

Auto-Adjusting Texture, Transforms any skin tone

With breakthrough transforming technology, the Ultra-Lift Transformer provides a double transformation for skin.

Instant Transformation:
The auto-adjusting texture transforms on contact with skin for immediate correction and brightening. It releases micro-pigments that instantly adjust to any skin tone whether you are fair or medium to deep, making skin flawless, smooth and radiant.

Over Time Transformation:
The formula with Pro-Retinol from Nature, which is developed through the process of green chemistry, boosts natural cell renewal while actually protecting skin's surface moisture barrier, to help prevent dryness.* Wrinkles are reduced and firmness is restored.

Instantly: Skin is smooth, luminous and even-toned.
In 5 Days: Skin is transformed, it feels firmer and the appearance of fine lines are minimized.
In 4 Weeks: Wrinkles are reduced and a more youthful look is restored.

Formulation Facts:
- Dermatologist tested for safety
- Non comedogenic – won't clog pores
- Allergy tested
- Gentle to skin
- Non-greasy

I love that it has immediate results and well as over time with use benefits and that SPF 20 helps with summer right around the corner. This is a product I will repurchase and recommend to anyone who needs a boost with skin firmness and wrinkles.

Here is a picture of me with both products on my face.


I think I just found my new profile pic, how often do you change your profile picture?


(Some links shown may be affiliated.)  Thanks for visiting! Please like & share this post. Leave me a comment and don't forget to leave your blog links :) Follow this blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. It sounds good and very promising, please do a follow up in about a month and let us know how it's working out overall at that point and how your skin has reacted to it over a long period of use. I have super sensitive skin and hate trying things that may break me out as well. Thanks for sharing and have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren from Will Sing For MakeWednesday, April 09, 2014

    This sounds like a nice product from the drugstore! I haven't used many of the Garnier products, but I really like the bb cream for oily skin.

    ReplyDelete