Sunday

Garnier 5 Second blur instant smoother review.


Hello, Beautiful!

If you follow me on any social medias you would have seen that I was perked by Garnier via klout and then sent me a ton of products to try. I honestly got overwhelmed with how many I got, this is my largest amount of products I have received so far and I have to admit it feels pretty awesome! I got many skin care products that are currently under review, but! There are two I can review sooner. One of these products is The Garnier 5 second blur instant smoother. I used the product and filmed a video for you to see my initial reaction, so here goes! Enjoy :)









(Some links shown may be affiliated.)  Thanks for visiting! Please like & share this post. Leave me a comment and don't forget to leave your blog links :) Follow this blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. It's so cool to be sent freebies in the mail especially when they're awesome products. Definitely a cool perk to be a blogger! Looking forward to more reviews :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Love! I love the freebies and the new brands you never knew about! These were very awesome to receive I almost thought it was a mistake haha.

    ReplyDelete