Saturday

You know your a beauty blogger when...


Sometimes when I am running around the house like a mad woman in sweat pants and my hair in a knot dealing with the cleaning, cooking, laundry, kids, phone calls and everything else the day throws at me, I sometimes catch my reflection in the mirror and I always ask myself the same question "Am I a Beauty Blogger?" I mean, who wants to hear the woman covered in a mixture of boogers, fabric softener and tomato paste talk about the new eye shadow palette?

So I sat down and went through this is my head and seriously asked myself this question.

You know your a Beauty Blogger When... themakeupsquid.com











Here are a few of my thoughts on what makes me a Beauty Blogger.



  • You get really excited when its your turn to make a drug store run.
  • Your favorite aisle at the market is the beauty aisle.
  • You ask to be left alone while your in your favorite beauty store.
  • You want to swatch anything and everything.
  • You give advice while shopping at your favorite beauty store.
  • You find new ways to take photos of beauty products.
  • When you come up with a Title before a actual post.
  • You start reviewing everyday items in your head.
  • Beauty sales become very, very important.
  • You try to keep your products in as close to new condition as possible.
  • You get anxious when you know you haven't posted in a while.
  • You know when IMATS is coming to your area.
  • You have gained a new respect for unknown brands.
  • You learned that cheap products can be just as great as expensive.
  • Daylight has become your best friend.
  • You have learned things about photography you wouldn't normally.
  • You watermark everything you post.




Okay, so that's what I think. What about you? What would you add to this list?


Thanks for visiting! Please like & share this post. Leave me a comment and don't forget to leave your blog links :)

5 comments:

  1. All of this is so very true! The one about giving advice at a beauty store JUST happened to me at Ulta. It was unsolicited advice too lol! If you knew me, you would know that is VERY out of character for me! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I get asked eyes brow questions at Sephora all the time! haha so much fun! thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgsh yes! This is so true. I'm basically all of these. I get super anxious when I havent posted in more than a few days too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually should watermark my pics shouldn't I, but I don't. Is it really important :-) . Loved the post and totally agree xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should watermark my pics. Still working with my camera. My lights are white so it is the camera. I feel the same way when I am running around and i don't have time to film or even put on makeup lately. Usually someone is sick and I get strange looks by people I run into that normally see me with makeup. lol I wouldn't change a thing but add more time to the day so I could get enough sleep and time for makeup along with videos. hugs. Love ya lady.

    ReplyDelete