Friday

Friday Flakes, Fab & Fails


It's FRIDAY!! Don't you just love Friday's? I love them, they are so liberating :)

Anyhoo, meanwhile back on the ranch...

I am going to share with you three products that fall into three categories for me Flake, Fab and Fail.
I do my best to love all my products, but sometimes, geez, they just don't work out. And here we are.

FLAKES

BH COSMETICS 28 COLOR NEUTRAL PALETTE.



I tried so hard to Love this Palette, but I just can't. It's dry and chalky and the colors are barely there. For some reason BH Cosmetics arent what they used to be. A fellow Blogger Cella Paz Mentioned this and not that I didn't trust her, but I though it was maybe just a dud, alas this wasn't the case. 


FAB

MAKE UP FOR EVER MASCARA: SMOKY EXTRAVAGANT


WOW, is the only word that comes to mind when I use this mascara. I got this as my birthday freebie from Sephora and I am in love!  I will have to buy the full size when I am through with this deluxe sample size. It coats every lash and thickens them up. The brush is shaped like a tear drop and is able to coat those inner eye lashes that are hard to get with another mascara. It doesn't get dry or make your lashes feel brittle.I do strongly suggest you do the bottom lashes first, because it take a min to dry, but once it does it's amazing.


FAILS

BH COSMETICS SAN FRANCISCO PALETTE



I am so disappointed in this palette. The colors are beautiful, but they don't show up when applied and the chalkiness is evil! The blushes apply very spotty and you have to layer them to see any color. Even though this was only 5 bucks it is still a dud. The packaging is adorable, so it has become a decor item rather then a usable item on my vanity.

So there you have it. Friday Flakes, Fab & Fails, until next week :)

Thanks for visiting! Please like & share this post. Leave me a comment and don't forget to leave your blog links :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this series! I have the yellow bh palette like the blue one you have.. Haven't used it in a while.. Hmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I was going to purchase the Forever Nude and Forever Glam palettes and one as a gift. They looked pigmented. I'm scared now!

    ReplyDelete