Wednesday

Filming with a webcam

If you know me, then you know I make or I should say try to make beauty videos on YouTube.

The main thing you need to know about beauty videos is lighting and video quality.

The best source of light for a beauty video will always be natural lighting, so I placed my make shift vanity in front of a window that gets great light most of the day, however video quality is a problem for me.

I am currently using the Logitech C615 webcam. I do have a Nikon CoolPix camera, but it runs on batteries and when filming in HD I get like about 20 mins of footage and it doesn't pic up color well.

The webcam works well for reviews and just speaking to the camera, but for actual tutorials it gets really bad. The colors of the products don't show up well and when I try to adjust it I get really orange or washed out.

I really want a camera that pics up color well and films in HD. It doesn't have to be a fancy one, just as long as it does the job.

I am going to be experimenting with my webcam and try to get a better quality video up.

I love making my videos and enjoy every aspect of it, but I would like my finished product to be seen. I have been so dissapointed in my tutorial videos. when you watch my videos it looks like I always wear the same colors, but I am not.

Thanks for Visiting, If you liked this post please Like & Share. Please Leave me a comment it lets me know your there, leave your link behind :) Don't for forget to follow this blog! www.interwebschic.com