Saturday

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

Small, Sleek and Sexy are three words I can use to describe this palette from Urban Decay.
Featuring all matte shades it is perfect for everyday on the go use as well as an evening out.



With five colors in the neutral color range this palette can go from soft to dramatic in just a few swipes without a problem.



These pictures do not do this palette justice. They blend easily and feel like velvet.


Applied with a finger and no primer.

These colors are meant to enhance the eyes in a natural manner.
Making application effortless, leaving you with a flawless eye every time.

This Palette retails for $27.00

The Pros

All Matte Shades
Easy to work with.
Universal color scheme.
Pigmentation is high.

The Cons

I would like UD to make more all matte palettes.

Over all I am very happy with this palette and will continue to use it daily.

I purchased this product with my own money.
All thoughts and views are my own.


Thanks for visiting! Please like & share this post. Leave me a comment and don't forget to leave your blog links :)

10 comments:

  1. I love this palette, one of my go-to's for sure!! It's great for everyday use! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the naked palettes! They're a God send :)

    Have you seen my recent post - Christmas Blues & 2013?

    Check it out at www.lovefromsimmie.com :)

    Hope you had a very merry Christmas, and have a happy new year doll!

    Stay beautiful XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good little palette to have! I haven't picked it up yet because I'm still not too sure if I really need it. Glad you're loving it, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful palette.. i have to get my hands on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to purchase the Naked 3 palette, have you tried it? Hope you have a lovely and successful new year! I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out!

    http://missabigailjx.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. it really is a wondreful lil palette, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear makeup is never needed but always wanted!! lol I understand what you mean! Well if you ever need a matte palette pick this one up, hope you had a great new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear great things about it! But I am not really into pink tones. I am going to wait for a sale before I pick it hope! I hope you get it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved them too! UD is one of my faves :) I am heading to your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its perfect for everyday! Its becoming a staple for me:)

    ReplyDelete