Wednesday

Removing time and date from your blog posts

When I am reading a blog and I see the date it was written it takes away the value of the information given.
I mean if I am searching for something and a post is dated 3 years ago I will skip it, but if it is current within a year or so I will read through.




You can make all your post timeless, by doing a little work in your blog settings.

The Blogger version is pretty simple.

Go into your settings menu, then click on language and formatting.

Date header: is where you can choose your option to only show the day of the week the post was published instead of the day/month/year format.


Timestamp Format: Is where you adjust the time the post was written, rather than 12:89pm date/month/year format.



The comment section is important also, I always read the date when a comment was posted so do the same for then too.

Comment Timestamp Format: Make sure you set the time to the same and the timestamp format above in the last step.


Click save settings and your posts are timeless :)

This is not a good format for blogs about things pertaining to time and dates.



If you liked this post please like & Share. It Makes me happy :) Laurie M.

1 comment: