Monday

All I Want For Christmas Tag


My girl Micaylah at Beautiful Jewel created this tag. How smart is that! Go check out this rising star!!

T H E Q U E S T i O N S :
1.) If you received a $1,000 gift card for Christmas, would you want it to be to Sephora or Ulta?

Answer: Sephora! I love it there, the smell of it, the look of it. It is truly my happy place :) If I got a $1,000 gift card there I would just die and never make into the store haha!

2.) What foundation would you NOT be thrilled about receiving for Christmas?

Answer: I don't even know! haha. I guess something that would be heavy and cakey like. eww.

3.) If you had to choose one Naked Palette to receive for Christmas which one would it be? Basics, 1, 2, or 3. 

Answer: I have naked 2. I would go for Basics I am a sucker for mattes! (drool)

4.) What's the first beauty product on your Christmas Wishlist?

Answer: OMG! wow I really want those hourglass highlighter compact thingy. That would make me very very happy :)

5.) What do you plan on buying yourself for Christmas? Come on, we all do it! 

Answer: Hourglass Ambient lighting thingy ma bob.

6.) What have you been buying from Starbucks this Holiday season?

Answer: Okay you can throw rocks at me, but I am not a Starbucks girl. Sowy.

7.) What are you planning on giving a family member, boyfriend, best friend, etc. for Christmas this year?

Answer: I have no clue! what I want to give and what I do give are two different things haha!

8.) How detailed do you make your Christmas Wishlist?

Answer: Makeup, Makeup, Makeup, Oh and Makeup :)

9.) Giving or Receiving? Why?

Answer: I love giving. I just love seeing peoples faces when they get gifts just fills my heart, best feeling in the world.

10.) What does Christmas mean to you?

Answer: Family, friends especially my kids. The house, presents food and just that warm loving feeling you get on Christmas morning its the best. 


Thanks Micaylah for the awesome tag!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!