Thursday

And Now for Something Completely Different! Awards and Tags :)

I Love getting nominated for tags and awards, who doesn't?  It's about blogger showing other bloggers some love!

While I was busy Moving a lot of my fellow bloggers showed me some love! Although I was nominated for these awards a while back I want to send some of that love back to my girls :)

I am going to be spotlighting these lovely ladies, so that you all can fall in love with them the way I have!!


These four beauties nominated me for the Sunshine Award!

The sunshine award is given to bloggers who inspire creativity and positivity.


Justina from JustinaWho....  Is one of my first blogging buddies! 

25 Years Old
In Love With My Highschool Sweetheart
Proud Mom To 2 Fur Babies

Loves Fashion, Beauty Products, & DIY
 



Yurika from Mrbearslittleroom

22 years old
Will be graduated from a university on next March. Her major is international culture.
She's engaged to a british man who's living in Singapore at this moment.
Writes about beauty, fashion, pets, life, and any other things that She likes to talk about.





Ambi from Ambifashion

26 years old
A mom who is obsessed with beauty and fashion. She decided to write blogs simply because She loves reading blogs. She wants to share different tips like how to stay in trend when you are busy mom and  more in her blog.




Angela from Blissfulbeautyisms


So you wanna know about me, huh? Well first things first, I'm Angela. Born in Hawaii, raised in Japan. Hopping from one beautiful place to another, living each moment like it's my last.






This young lady nominated me for the Liebster Award!!

The Liebster Award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.

Chelsea from Tigerlovebeauty

A freshman in college. Loves talking about all things beauty. 
Has a wonderful lil Blog that's very active and a good friend.







Thanks to all of my lovely nominators Thank you for thinking of me! Sending you warm hugs and kisses :)

So those are my beauties! Please show them some love and follow their blogs! 
I promise you will be glad you did :)

Thanks for reading and have a great day!