Monday

The versatile blogger Award

A wonderful beauty blogger friend at Lolli K has nominated me for this wonderful award Called The Versatile Blogger Award. Lolli K  has a wonderful blog and she comes up with very useful ideas, so definitely check her and her blog out :). Thanks Lolli.

The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality blogs that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The Award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life :)




How It Works: -Display the Award Certificate on your blog. -Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.

-Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award. -Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.

-Post 7 interesting things about yourself.




1. I love gaming, The Legend of Zelda series is my all time favorite game.

2. I once fell off my bike as a child and lost the left side of my face. Thanks God for vitamin E.

3. The Lord of The Rings is my favorite story of all time.

4. I love 80's music TheSmiths, TheCure, Joy Division anything new wave from the 80's.

5. I have been a size 36DD since I was 17.

6. I don't talk to my mom, and seldom talk to my dad only when needed.

7. I lost two younger brothers in 1 years time.

O.k so now that, that is over. whew!

I want to thank Lolli K for nominating me. Thanks, babe ;)

Now the bloggers that I nominate are:

20/30Glam
Sikglam
Betti2BootBeauty
BigBeautyBag
ABeautyMoment
Butfirstcoffee
TheeverydayContessa
fivetwocertified
BeautifulSolutions
AshleyBrooke
BritishBeautyAddict
ArtEvolve
ClosBeautySpot
MyPrettyObsessions
Beauty4free2u

I know my girl CiaoBella already got one so I didn't add her but you guys should check her out because I said so! And I think Lilliana got one too. Her name is so beautiful just like her :).

So that's it. I believe I got everyone Covered if I didn't I am sowy :(