Tuesday

Liebster Award is going around!

Well my lovely fellow blogger Liliana Ayala at beautywithlily Nominated me for another Liebster Award!
First I want to thank Liliana for the nomination and all the people who have followed and commented on my posts. You guys are amazing Liliana, Ashley, Pilar, Denine from Youtube and My Girls at TwentyThirtyGlam.
I love that we are all different and come from all walks of life, yet our common interest brings us together.

So enough before I start sobbing and ruin my mascara. I am going to answer Liliana's questions.


What blog do you follow religiously?  I follow all mentioned above, the one I visit most is Ashley's she was my first connect here on blogger.

What is your DREAM job?  OMG are you seriously asking this question? Makeup Artist or Artist as long as I am  working with color I am  happy.

Your go to makeup look? Neutrals with a glamour liner kick.

What is one beauty/fashion trend you don't like? I Cant answer this, I like them all in their own way.

Describe yourself in 3 words... LMAO!! Bitchy, Survivor, hence the bitchiness and Curious.

What is your signature scent? diaper/febreeze  aue de my son.

What are 2 beauty products you CAN NOT live without? Bronzer and Mascara.

What advice would you give new bloggers? Be yourself, people can tell.

If you could have a celebrity spouse for a week, who would it be? Antonio Banderas

Describe your blog in 3 words... arghh,  I wanna share.

Why do you blog? It makes me happy.

Lmao! that was great I love these things!