Saturday

I am not a label whore!

Now I want  this stated and noted " I am not a label whore". There I said it. I love my big name brand products don't get me wrong. But There are Products out there that you find for a lot cheaper.

Cheap doesn't mean its cheap. When I say the word cheap I feel like I am degrading the Product, so from now on I am going to try to say something else to describe a product that is not expensive.

I found these goodies at a local dollar store! And I am very proud of my find. I was there to buy a small trash holder for my vanity area. I find that with tissues, Q tips and pencil shavings my little one was not cutting it anymore.

As my 15 year old squidlet and I were walking through the aisles, I noticed a few Milani Products hanging from the display among other makeup products. So I picked out a few lip liners and some cute Rimmel of London eye shadows, Then my squidlet Found a bin full Milani single shadows. I was in heaven, there were so many most were broken of course, but I picked up the once that were in perfect condition, in every color of course!

Now for a dollar these were amazing the color pay off is great! I will admit the Light Pink from Milani did not go very well. I feel it is my skin tone that was the problem. I am olive toned but with a primer all is good.

They do have a bit of a sheen to them, but I don't mind. My favorite is this deep navy that I feel is perfect for fall.

The Liners are amazing, creamy and they go on so smooth I am in love.
The E.L.F Shimmering facial whip has a big pay off and is perfect for highlighting.
The Rimmel products are so cute the packaging and the imprint on the powder are adorable that I almost don't want to ruin it!


Rimmel of London swatches

Precious Rose 140
Urban Green 120





Milani Swatches

Garden Mist 02
Evening Sky 19A
Flare 04
Illusion 03
Heavenly Pink 20A





Milani Lip Pencil Swatches

Berry Charming
Mocha Splash
Red Velvet

Okay, this is my Rimmel, Milani and Elf haul. Even though they are very affordable I love them and they make me happy! So happy I found them :). 

What word would you use to describe more cost efficient products?

Let me know what you guys think! Have a Great and Wonderful day :).