Saturday

Clear skin Not!

I've never had problems with my skin growing up. it was always clear and smooth.
but the acne Gods had other plans for me, after my second child I was 21-22  and it was down hill from there. It was bad cystic and all over my cheek, forehead and chin. Not greasy, just there and it was horrible when i wore makeup it only made it more noticeable. I was never a big makeup wearer until the last 2 years.I started watching you tube and all the gurus kinda made me think hey! maybe there is a whole bunch of crap on my brushes? or hey maybe that golden sparkly blush is making them pop up more! So I listened, I tried and tried. then I went to Sephora the mother of all makeup stores the holy grail! I fell in love,so much I would hate going with another person because I felt rushed or hurried. anyhoo, I would go once a week and would ask,ask and ask! I asked everything how do I find my outer V, how do I hide dark circles, whats this brush do! 

Well lets just say I went so much that every week I always got the 500 point perk. as I collected things I liked and things I didn't. I saw a video about the Clair sonic on YouTube I don't want to lie whose video it was but I broke down and bought my Mia. OMG I couldn't believe it. the feeling! it was great. so I got my machine down. now I needed a face soap, toner and moisturizer.  I was using tea tree oil but it was horrible I smelt, my eyes were throbbing. I saw a video on people using antibiotics as a treatment for acne. light bulb! i thought hmm maybe I have a bacteria that's causing this. so I went to look for an antibacterial face soap. I found Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanse
 its an antibacterial face wash, but hard to find. I also seen a video about a toner by 
Dickinson Brands, Original Witch Hazel, Pore Perfecting Toner
  It has witch hazel in it that helps with the oil. now I knew I needed to exfoliate so I went for the clean and clear deep action exfoliating scrub.and I purchased purity made simple by philosophy to clean my brushes but I ended up using it for removing my makeup as the others I couldn't get near my eyes or it was to thick for the eye area. I also started using the clean and clear Persa gel 10 along with advantage-acne-control-moisturizer and a the Oil of Olay Active Hydrating Cream from the original line. 

So with my Mia and products in hand I started my regimen and I was faithful. and to be honest the more I used it the more I loved my face. I loved the feel the look sure ill never get a natural tan on my face again. but its nothing a bronzer cant fix. I use my products in a certain order if that has anything to do with it I don't know but I also don't care! all I know its been working and i'm not changing it. I guess as long as I stick to the antibacterial, exfoliate, witch hazel, moisturize rule no matter what brand or name. but for the price i'm good with this.  I would love to hear what your doing even if its nothing! let me know. Thanks for Reading!
Links down below!

sephora.com
clarisonic.com
www.noxzema.com
www.philosophy.com
www.olay.com

4 comments:

  1. Are you referring to Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanser? I use that as well, it's a pretty good product. I use other products as well my skin usually doenst breakout too much. Check out my blog, the post titled "bath and beauty products" that may help give you some suggestions. If all else fails you can always try a dermatologist. Hope this helps!

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm going to be writing a healthy skin tips post soon. Did you want to follow each other's blog?

      Delete
    2. sure i think i followed already but let me know if i didn't lol.

      Delete
    3. Lol you did follow, and I follow you back as well! Thanks!

      Delete