Friday

dr.brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant




Hello, My Beauties! 

Today I have a lil piece of heaven to share with you all. The dr.brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant.
I got this sample tube and I could not wait to share it with you all, but with the move it got delayed. So lets get into this bad boy.

Key Ingredients:
Chamomile - calms, soothes and reduces irritation.
Aloe vera - healing emollient that soothes irritations and prevents scarring.
Aluminum oxide - pharmaceutical grade crystals that polish and remove dead skin cells.
Jojoba - easily absorbed vegetable oil that soothes and softens the skin.
Lactic acid - alpha hydroxy acid derived from milk gently sweeps away dead skin cells and softens skins texture

Dr. Brandt recommends: Dampen skin with warm water. Slowly and gently massage cream onto skin for 1-2 minutes avoiding the eye area. Rinse well, pat dry. Best if used 1-2 times per week allowing 3 days between applications. 

I do exfoliate often like almost everyday, BUT! its with a gentle exfoliant so its not that bad, I hope.
I have never microdermabrasion-ed myself so this method is new to me.

Anyhoo, I looked at the tube and thought what is this little tube going to do for me?
I applied a small dime sized amount to fingertips and immediately I got hit with this lovely lemon scent.

I began to apply it to my face and noticed a little goes a long way, It spread to nicely and smooth.
It has a gritty feeling to it, like a soft fine milled feeling that allows you to know this product will go deeper than any other product had before. 

Once I had it spread I couldn't just stop there, I brought out my ClariSonic Mia and used it for the recommended minute all over my face . 

Wow! It was so heavenly and felt so good. I can honestly say my face has never felt like that before.
My face felt clean and fresh and it looked brighter too. I just love that I felt like, Okay I know my face is clean now. 

This product claims to get your skin ready for your other products. This is true, I felt like it opened my face and ready to accept the goodness of my other skin care products.

I love this product! but the price tag Breaks my heart :( 

I do recommend you try this product at least once, so you can understand the love I feel for it.

I did get three uses our of the trial size, so a little goes a long way.



2012 Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner - Best Scrub

dr. brandt microdermabrasion is a revolutionary formula designed to mimic the transformative brightening, smoothing effects of the popular in-office microdermabrasion treatment at home.enables better absorption of skincare products an at home alternative to professional, clinical treatments helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations.
This product retails for $78.00 for a 2oz. tube on drbrandtskincare.com


Have you tried an at home microdermabrasion product?

Have a great day, stay blessed :)


Follow on Bloglovin