Thursday

10 Tips For Great Summer Hair




Hello, My Beauties!

Its been so hot here and my hair is definitely feeling it. Today I wanted to share with you some tips for great summer hair, long, short, curly or straight these are tips that anyone can use to keep your hair healthy all summer long!



10 TIPS FOR GREAT SUMMER HAIR


1. A good haircut.

I know when my hair is cut and styled I feel more of a push to take care of it better than I normally would.
A trim can remove dead ends and bring new life to hair.


2. Keep your hair type in mind.

When shopping for hair care products always keep your hair type in mind, your hair has special needs when it comes to shampoos, mouse and styling gels. Know your hair type and stick with it.

3. Clarify your hair.

think about every mouse or gel you have ever applied to your hair. Do you know that your regular shampoo wont get everything out? this builds up over time and every so often, especially before a color process, you should use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of anything your shampoo may have missed.

4. Brush Everyday.

Now I know when I get to third day hair, I dont brush. I just put is up with a clip and go for a messy bun type look. But, I hear brushing everyday helps get rid of dirt, dust and scales, yes scales from our scalp, gross, but true.

5. Don't brush  wet hair.

Brushing wet hair can cause breakage and damage. Your hair is most vulnerable when wet so be careful and always use a wide toothed comb.

6. Air dry.

I am so guilty of almost never doing this. Allowing your hair to air dry gives it a nice rest from the heat and stress of the dryer. Yes it wont look as nice, but it will thank you later :)

7. Going to the pool.

everybody loves a good pool day during the summer, but you can seriously damage your hair while taking a cool dip. It is very important to wet your hair in water before you dive in. the chlorine and other chemicals can be absorbed by your hair causing them to become very fragile and cause breakage easily. Also wash after your swim to rinse any chlorine off your hair.

8. Oil, oil, oil.

Its good to treat your scalp once in a while, after all it is where your hair comes from. A nice oil massaged into the scalp can help promote growth and good scalp health.

9. Sleepy time.

When its time for bed take your locks and tie them back in a ponytail with a soft ouchless band. Movement during sleep can cause damage and tangles, especially with longer hair.

10. SPF for your hair!

Just the way you take care of your skin from the suns harmful rays, do the same for your hair! Wear a hat or umbrella to protect your hair. 


well those are my 10 tips for hair care, I also created a video for Beauty News Network on that reverse washing trend that's been going around, There is also a QOTD I would love your feedback on! Watch and see what I found out :)  My YouTube Channel



 A few products  I have been loving for my hair lately are featured in this video, find out why I am in love ARVAZILLA!

Arvazillia is offering 60% off on both products!

Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment
http://www.arvazallia.com/premiumarganoilbbpromo

Hydrating Argan Oil Mask
http://www.arvazallia.com/hydratingmaskbbpromo

Powered by BrandBacker




1 comment: