Friday

Friday Flakes, Fab & Fails





Hello, Beautiful!

Friday is here again. Is it just me or is this month going by very fast? If you follow me on twitter you would have heard that last night someone tried to come into our home at 4 a.m. This person was obviously intoxicated and got really lost, after the police came and a few hours later I finally got some sleep.It's very gloomy and drizzly here, so I shall go blogging today :)

Friday Flakes, Fab & Fails


FLAKE

COTY AIRSPUN LOOSE FACE POWDER


I have heard people saying that this powder is great for setting concealer and hiding fine lines in the undereye area, but I have to say this was a complete fail and the smell reminds me of a bingo parlor ladies restroom.


FAB


COVER GIRL CLUMP CRUSHER




I  know I have been going on about this mascara, but wow. This stuff is amazing! It separates and thickens up my lashes in a way I never thought possible. I love that my lashes don't get crusty and the drama lasts until I am ready to take it off. This is a definite fab for me.



FAIL


NYC DUO 814B 




I feel that I shouldnt say what I really feel about this product because a child may be reading this. But man this sucks so bad I can't even think about it. The black comes out a soft weathered grey and the white is not even there. There are no other uses for this product except to hold up a rickety night stand. FAIL!

So there you have it my Friday Flakes, Fab & fails.
Do you have any experiences with these products?
Can you give me another reason for the NYC duo? lol.




(Some links shown may be affiliated.)  Thanks for visiting! Please like & share this post. Leave me a comment and don't forget to leave your blog links :) Follow this blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I need to try that mascara! I feel like I keep trying everything and nothing makes my lashes thicker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this thing is amazing! I had the same problem and it worked out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I didnt either until I went to Walmart haha. I am trying to get caught up too, but there is so much going on. Thanks for your concern, but he was just a confused drunk lil guy. I told the police I don't want to send him to jail for life, but I also don't want him to back here ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bailey_AlltheWordsMonday, March 31, 2014

    I haven't used many of the CG mascaras, but I've hear a lot of good things about this one. I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete