Friday

Lunch Date, Shopping, Fashion.

Hi, everyone!

Today I am staring at the cursor blinking at me, waiting for me to come up with something to say. But I got nothing to say and this got me thinking. Why do I feel I need to say something? Why does my brain search every crack and crevice of my being for inspiration.

Inspiration can come from anywhere at anytime and today, I want to share with you the fashions that inspire me.

When leaving the house, you don't have to be glamorous, But you must at least look cute! even in sweat pants.

I love clothes, the law states I have to wear them, so I might as well look decent.

I am not going to be posting brand names or prices with these items, they are for inspiration after all :)

I will be starting this off with a lunch date. whether it be a lover or meeting up with friends lunch is a very important meal. I mean you are taking time out of your day to eat with these people.


Lunch date, Shopping, Fashion themakeupsquid.com




I love this look, so chic but yet comfortable. you can easily go from ale house to downtown in this look without effort. A big bag helps if you have to return to work after lunch or hide a secret pair of heels in case you stay till happy hour!!


Lunch date, Shopping, Fashion themakeupsquid.com



Okay so, this is one of my favorite things to do. EVER! When I head out for a day of shopping there are a few rules I apply to make my day go smooth. I always wear a maxi dress they are so easy to get in and out of when trying stuff on. A good pair of flippy floppy's go great with any shoe department for those walk by try on kinda moments. A light jacket is a must for me, I always freeze in any store! I never go all out with my makeup, I keep my lips nude but glossed and my eyes are bright and awake with a good does of my favorite mascara. I always take a small bag with a wrist band on it, I hate being weighed down by shopping bags and my purse. I am going to buy new stuff, I don't wanna carry my old stuff. Almost forgot! Wear your best bra! keep the Tatas dry!!


I don't want this post to go on forever, so I leave you with lunch and shopping. I will cover dinner and dancing next time. What are some other events you would like to see me dress up for? work maybe? let me know! Until next time :)

Thanks for visiting! Please like & share this post. Leave me a comment and don't forget to leave your blog links :)

1 comment:

  1. Absoultly Love the Lunch Date Outfit Thanks for Sharring

    ReplyDelete